Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Javadoc Generation and More Cleanup / Day 71

So I noticed for Friday's post I didn't actually say what I did, so I'll just note here that it was largely more of the same: cleanup, documentation and other non-functionality related things. I'll also note that I was busy in class all day today, as well as on Thursday so I don't have a post for that day.

As for today, the goal was to generate Javadoc, maybe start writing a (JUnit) test or two, and put the example description onto the wiki, and re-do the overview page on the BitBucket page. I didn't get around to anything but the Javadoc, and since BitBucket doesn't host Javadoc (at least, not externally to the repository's copy), I've hosted them on my department website which should have pretty good up-time. The URL for the Javadoc is therefore: http://www.math.uvic.ca/~jgorzny/jpf-prism-doc/. Since this is external to the repository's version, I'll try to keep it updated but no promises that the updates will happen as quickly as the code changes. So if you want the most updated Javadoc, you can checkout the repository (or update it, as the case may be), and look in the "doc" directory (assuming I remember to keep writing comments and generating the Javadoc before each commit!).

No comments:

Post a Comment